Saturday 3 April 2021

Winner of Singapore Star Pacer 2020

by Philip Lee

I joined Jeunesse in 2013 as I was reviewing Jeunesse super momentum by independent industry websites since it was founded in 2009.

The key to identifying a winning company is monitor its growth. Up to today, Jeunesse is still growing much faster than other global industry leaders and is building its rank among the top 10 in the industry.

I told myself, I want to grow with a winning company and not switch from 1 network marketing company to another. I have a large following from various countries from the different places I have worked professionally and like them to get support from just 1 platform. This was my first network marketing.

Today, in 2020, I stand amongst the giants in the company, despite not putting as much time and still holding to my full time regional IT job.










Star Pacer award measures the most sign up recruiting I performed.

Today, I work with my mother and have more than 200 recruits/direct members using 2 Jeunesse accounts. The difference between me and other leaders, is that my yoke of leadership is light. I let you decide how much time you want to put in this business and not worry about gaining any income from you.













I know there are people who are weary that leaders are only concerned about making income or profits from their customers.

I do not hold such attitude or culture. I prefer to let you decide how Jeunesse works for your health, beauty and income. There is no hype. It is an established company with well researched, safe and natural products and a system that pays you what you deserve.













For year 2020, I won the Star Pacer award for the year and was awarded in March 2021.

For 2016, I won the Mediterranean Cruise to 3 countries, 6 cities.

I win alongside Jeunesse Diamond Director, Jeeann Kuan, giants in the industry of e-commerce and video experts and nurturing leaders of large communities with plenty of leader downlines. 








Never underestimate your potential. Even if you do not put as much time as others.

Even if you are not as sales savvy, extrovert, refined or put as much marketing expense as others.

You can win if you keep doing it your way with some guidance.













Some of these leaders have vast experience being leaders from other networking companies.

They bring a wealth of connections and followers for a quick jump start.

We often feel it is never possible to achieve the same success.

We do not speak as fluently, think as intelligently, look as beautiful.





































Behold you are made wonderfully by God.

You are SPECIAL. You have a potential far greater than others, that only you can do.

You need to discover your strengths while doing, while making mistakes, while being groomed by a leader who is patient with you.

You do not need to be like others, although some success habits are quite common among winners.











My first Tip 1: BE CONSISTENT AND STEADFAST

Don't give up when you do not see success instantly.

Keep doing as the law of average will meet you at the top, especially with the grace of God on your side.

Stick to 1 company, taking care of your health even in midst of trials and no fruit. 

Keep on Keeping on.

Second Tip 2: VALUE ADD CONFIDENTLY

Take on more on your plate to serve others, with what you can do for others.

Love God with all your heart and Love your neighbor as yourself.

This is difficult to practice but think of ways to be sincerely finding ways to support others with your knowledge, gifts and talents.

Someone out there needs You.









Third Tip 3: EXPAND YOUR REACH AMBITIOUSLY

Step out of your comfort zone.

I took a pot of plants with ants on 1 location and put it at my balcony facing the sun. I was surprised these few ants did not dare to cross over outside the balcony into the home. They were tired under the scorching sun but failed to cross the divider and begin to lose their energy after a few days.

You need to be courageous to try something new.

Often times, it is with the nudge of an exploratory leader ant.

No harm stopping if it is not for you, after trying. BUT TRY YOU MUST.

Try out anything new so your mind builds new competencies in sales, foreign country leadership, people relationship, managing various personalities in your team even when it is tedious and troublesome.

Do it.








Let me serve you, Your Jeunesse Plate of Success.

Join me Today.

I can see your Potential, Your Gifts, Your sweet spot to be who you can be Better, the Better version of You.

SUCCESS STARTS WITH ACTION.
GREAT SUCCESS STARTS WITH MASSIVE ACTION.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN TO ENJOY PASSIVE INCOME AND BE A JEUNESSE LEADER SOON.

No comments :

Post a Comment