Friday 2 June 2017

Sapphire Elite dinner

by Philip Lee




(Video shows Sapphire Elite dinner at Chijmes Hall, Singapore on 17 February 2017)

Jeunesse made a night magical with a fairy tale theme at the most iconic cathedral building in Singapore.

This dinner was only for the TOP JEUNESSE LEADERS in Asia.















(Photo shows beautiful architecture at Chijmes Hall with the Jeunesse symbol)

I never expected to rise up the ranks as I only believed in helping my members long term.
I take satisfaction in seeing them gain new skills, develop new leadership qualities.

It is like seeing a flower bloom after you water the pot daily.
A SHEPHERD ONLY THINKS OF HIS FLOCK.
















(Photo shows me 3rd from Left with my tuxedo and my team members)

My secret of success is enjoying good health.
I am also one of the few Jeunesse leaders in the world, who grouped an international team of stock and forex brokers to enjoy Jeunesse nutrition together.

We created a DAILY WHATSAPP TO LEARN STOCK FOREX.
I have a MBA and have the dedication to create a free learning platform if anyone signs up Jeunesse under me.















(Photo shows Jeunesse dessert with Reserve in each glass. Maybe 3 packs each)

As my group grew larger and people enjoyed learning for a lifetime, everyone was flocking to join me.
Today the whatsapp is more than 2 years.

One month, my record signup was 33 people!

I HAD THE LARGEST SIGN UP IN 1 MONTH.















(Photo shows me far left and Diamond Director 5th from left)

Bless Others, and they will never leave you.
None of my Stock Forex whatsapp members who signed up Jeunesse left me as they enjoyed my group.

Why would they leave?
They are LEARNING DAILY!















The formula is SIMPLE. JUST SIGN UP TODAY.
I will guide you slowly where ever you are.

I have members in USA, Dominican Republic, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and many many more.
I speak 5 languages and enjoy grooming international teams.



Never delay your decision.
You do not need to search the whole internet.
You need to make effort too.

SUCCESS STARTS WITH ACTION.
GREAT SUCCESS STARTS WITH MASSIVE ACTION.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN TO ENJOY PASSIVE INCOME AND BE A JEUNESSE LEADER SOON.

(An email goes to me immediately when you sign up and pay. I will email and whatsapp you soon after).

No comments :

Post a Comment