Friday 15 January 2016

Winners always find a way

by Philip Lee

I received an email from the company congratulating me for qualifying for the Mediterranean cruise in May 2016.

I recruited 30 people in November single handedly, my direct downlines.























Leaders need to win to show their members how to win.

A new Jeunesse member needs mentoring:

  • Has many questions on products and don't know how to answer questions from friends.
  • Looking for testimonies on various health conditions in various languages.
  • Could not get a clear understanding on compensation plan and the best method to win.
  • Like hands on guidance on internet marketing without paying any course fees.
  • Need friendly support from kind sincere team thru whatsapp
  • Closing a signup and need 3 way leader presence
A winning team starts with lots of love, sweat, dedication and going the extra mile by the leader.

The whole team watches the leader and begin to emulate and duplicate.
















(I am standing behind, 2nd thumbs up from the left)


Winners find a way to win.
Winners help you win.

Its not too late.
Message me at the comment box and it goes to my private email.
Only I can see the message.
I have teams in many countries.



I will be in this cruise.
Join me and I teach you the best methods.






















Jeunesse is a billion dollar company that values its members with the best compensation system, great products, global system.
Let me give you the Jeunesse experience.
I know many follow my blog even the minute it is published.

Say hi. Thats the first step to success.

No comments :

Post a Comment